Services for Agriculture
At Wright Vigar we have an experienced and dedicated agricultural team who will use their expert agricultural knowledge to ensure you receive a service tailored to your particular sector.
We will be able to take care of your statutory accounts and tax needs and in addition Wright Vigar are also able to assist you in the following areas:
– Management accounts – As a commodity price driven business it is vital to be aware of prices and costs and the effect they have on the business. We will help you to understand the accounts and suggest possible improvements to the process.
– Financing – Farming is capital intensive, so it is vital to get the funding right, particularly when dealing with land purchases and sales.
– Diversification – This is a vital area to consider, but what are the business and tax implications of potential ventures or new business structures?
– Succession issues – How to pass on the business to the next generation in the most effective and tax advantageous way.
– Tax planning – There is always changing tax legislation, but there are also many specialist tax rules which also have to be considered.
– VAT – This is an area which can easily be overlooked and yet mistakes can be costly.
Please click on the farmer to download our specialist agricultural brochure