Property and construction
Services for property and construction
Wright Vigar work with a large portfolio of businesses linked with the property sector and have built up a reputation for being the local expert in this arena.
We are proud to be able to offer a personalised and responsive service to our clients, who range from private individuals with property investments, architects and surveyors, landlords with differing sized property portfolios, through to large property developers.
We have also built up considerable links with other property professionals, so you can be confident you will always receive a comprehensive service, whatever your particular needs.
As well as the statutory needs of preparing your accounts and tax, some of the additional areas where Wright Vigar can also help are:
– Management accounts – Real-time management accounts reporting is the life-blood of every successful business. The team at Wright Vigar can work with you to ensure you have the financial information you need, when you need it.
– Financing – Property is capital intensive, so it is vital to get the funding right, particularly when dealing with land and property purchases and sales.
– Diversification – This is a vital area to consider, and we can assist and advise you on business and tax implications of potential ventures or new business structures.
– Succession issues – We are able to advise you on how you can pass on your business to the next generation, in the most effective and tax advantageous way.
– Tax planning – There is always changing tax legislation, but there are also many specialist tax rules which also have to be considered. Wright Vigar can assist you by clarifying the rules and regulations.
– VAT – This is an increasingly complex area as the rate of VAT applying to a property, or the work on it, could be standard-rated, reduced-rated, zero-rated or exempt. We are able to provide full guidance on this minefield of legislation.
If you would like to hear a little more about our approach and what it feels like to work with an accountancy firm that puts your needs at the centre of our service, simply click here to get in touch to arrange a free-of-charge consultation, or click here to find your local office and give us a call.